The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 253 out of 389 passed the Mining Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Mining Engineering in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Legazpi last August and September 2022.
The Board of Mining Engineering is composed of Ramon N. Santos, Chairman; Rufino B. Bomasang and Augusto C. Villaluna, Members.
Schedule of on-line registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced later.
Those who will register are required to bring the following: downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, notice of admission (for identification only), 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of documentary stamps and 1 piece short brown envelope. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be announced later.
The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the August and September 2022 Mining Engineer Licensure Examination are the following:
- 1.JOHN MARTIN RIVERA CIRIO, UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 89.40
- 2.JAIME CUMIGAD BAQUIRAN JR., UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 89.30
- 3.GAVRIE BRYAN ARBOLEDA MASCARDO, UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 89.10
- 4.NATHANIEL ABANTAO CHAGAS, UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 89.00
- 5.ALBERT JUSTINE GARCIA ARNEDO, UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 88.30
- 6.NEAL AUDREY ALVAREZ SAN DIEGO, ADAMSON UNIVERSITY 87.95
- 7.JOHN KENNETH SALCES SUAN, UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 87.40
- 8.ANGELINO DEL ROSARIO ATADERO, UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 87.35
- 9.STELLA MARIS RIVERA BAUTISTA, UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 86.70
- 10.RENEE MOSTER DAZA, UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 86.65