You are here: HomeAM StationsTuguegarao

Bombo Radyo Tuguegarao

Streaming Live from Tuguegarao City Philippines


Station Profile

 

Bombo Radyo Tuguegarao is the most listened radio station in the whole province of Cagayan. Bombo Tuguegarao garnered 92% audience share leaving only 8 % to the rest of the radio stations in the city of Tuguegarao in the latest Nielsen Radio Audience Measurement survey.

 


 

Reach and Listenership:

 


 DZGR Bombo Tuguegarao is being listened to by all socio-economic classes. Almost all government leaders and officials of regional offices based in the city of Tuguegarao, professionals, businessmen, tricycle drivers, vendors and farmers tune in to this station. During calamities this station is the primary source of reliable and credible news and information. Its area of coverage includes the provinces of Cagayan, Isabela, Kalinga, Apayao and some parts of Abra and Mountain Province


 

CONTACT US


MARICRIS M. MONTILLA
OFFICER-IN-CHARGE


ELISEO A. COLLADO JR.
ASST. STATION MANAGER

Address
Bombo Radyo Broadcast Center,
Taft Street Extension,
Barangay 5, Tuguegarao City,
Cagayan

Contact Numbers
Tel. No. 078-255-1361
078-844-0211
CP No. 09173066600

e-mail:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.facebook.com/bomboradyotuguegarao

Call Sign: DZGR
Frequency: 891 KHZ
Radiated Power: 5,000 Watts
________________________________________
Awards & Commendation

2015 KBP Golden Dove Award Best AM Provincial Station

2012 KBP Golden Dove People's Choice Winner Provincial Category
36th Catholic Mass Media Awards Best News Program – Bombo News and Views Morning Edition

________________________________________
Anchormen

BOMBO ROMEL B. CAMPOS
Bombo Report 1st Edition
5:00 – 6:00 AM

Mon-Sat.

 

BOMBO APRIL JANE D. SALUCON
Bombo Report 2nd Edition
6:30-7:00 AM

Mon-Sat

 

BOMBO ELISEO A. COLLADO JR.
Bombo Hanay Bigtime
7:30 - 9:30 AM

Mon- Sat

BOMBO GENESIS B. RACHO
Bombohanay Sa Pangaldaw
11:00–12:00 NN; 12:30 - 1:00 PM

Mon- Sat

 

BOMBO MARVIN CANGCANG
Bombo Report 3rd Edition
4:30 – 6:00 PM

Mon-Sat.

 

BOMBO EDMUNDO B. DELOS SANTOS JR.
Zona Libre
6:30–8:30 PM

Mon - Sat.

BOMBO MARICRIS M. MONTILLA
Kahapon Lamang
1:00-2:00PM

Mon – Sat.

 


°C

Tuguegarao

YAHOO_WEATHER_
humidity:%
N at

Contact Us

  • Address: 2406 Nobel corner Edison Streets, Makati City Philippines
  • Tel: +(632) 843 0116
  • Fax: +(632) 843 0116
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.