Bombo Radyo Baguio is located at the "Summer Capital of the Philippines" - Baguio City. It is the undisputed Number One AM Radio Station in Baguio City and Benguet Province. Recent surveys released by Kantar Media, Geovisuals Solutions and AC Nielsen affirm Bombo Baguio's dominance.
Bombo Radyo Baguio's airwave supremacy cuts across all economic classes and ages mustering more than 80% of audience share leaving less than 20% for all other stations in the area. It covers the provinces of Benguet, Mt. Province, Pangasinan, La Union and portions of Ilocos Sur, Abra and Nueva Vizcaya.